Welcome to Chelsea Employees Federal Credit Union, a cooperative financial institution for the employees and family members of the City of Chelsea, the Chelsea Housing Authority and the Chelsea Restoration Corporation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
All member accounts are being verified as of March 31, 2023. Your statement of account provides your account activity and balances as of March 31, 2023. When you receive your statement, it is important that you compare the figures with your records. If the balances do not agree with your records, please report the differences to the auditor at the address shown below.
If you do not receive your statement, please notify the auditor and provide
your name, address, account number and telephone number.
R & R Credit Union Services
Karen A. Reiss, Auditor
51 Abbott Road
North Reading, MA 01864
Chelsea Employees FCU is pleased to introduce CardValet®, a mobile card app that helps reduce account fraud by allowing members to monitor accounts with their smartphone and control how, when and where their debit card is used.
CardValet is available in the Apple® App Store or Google® Play. Once CardValet is set up, cardholders have the ability to “turn off” their card when not in use, establish transaction spending limits and decline a transaction when the amount exceeds a predefined threshold.
CEFCU is excited to offer this tool to our cardholders! Not only is CardValet user-friendly and convenient, but it will aide in our continued efforts to prevent fraud and identity theft for our members.
CEFCU DEBIT CARD
FRAUD & TRAVEL INFO
Here are a few helpful hints to help you safely get the most out of you Chelsea Employees FCU ATM/Debit MasterCard:
- Many countries are automatically blocked for foreign transactions to reduce fraud; SO LET THE CU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE TRAVELING SO WE CAN FLAG YOUR CARD FOR THAT DESTINATION.
- Our fraud monitoring service will NEVER ask for your PIN, CVV or Social Security #. They will only verify suspicious transactions. Return their call to ensure your card will not be restricted.
- Your limit is $300/day for PIN activity & $1000/day for signature activity.
- Review your transactions regularly online or through your mobile app.
- Report lost cards immediately with the CU or by calling 1-800-472-3272
- Find AllPoint surcharge-free ATM’s at www.AllpointNetwork.com
CEFCU = Convenience & Security
Since 1935, our members have realized that the credit union is there for all their financial needs. Today, our services are more convenient than ever. Plus, using these services can help protect you from fraudulent activity.
- Online Virtual Branch at www.ChelseaEFCU.org: Keep track of your account at home to ensure there are no unauthorized transactions.
- Mobile App: Access your accounts at CEFCU through our new mobile app. Download the "TouchBanking" app today (institution code 'chelseaefcu6').
- CEFCU Bill Pay: Avoid putting your checks in the mail and pay bills online to ensure proper and timely delivery.
- Popmoney: It's Bill Pay for people! Transfer money to or from family or friends without having to share account details so you can keep it private.
- CEFCU Debit MasterCard: No need to carry checks with all your personal info printed on them when our cards are accepted everywhere.
- Allpoint Surcharge-Free ATM Network: download the Allpoint Network app for locations of over 50 surcharge-free ATMs within 3 miles of Chelsea.